Dyn busnes llwyddiannus dros ben a roddodd ei enw i gwmni Armstrad sef Alan Michael Sugar Trading.
What does AMSTRAD stand for?
AMSTRAD stands for Alan Michael Sugar Trading
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- African Medical Students Training Congress
- Alabama Microelectronics Science and Technology Center (Auburn University)
- Army Medical Services Training Centre (UK)
- Affordable Moving Surface Target Engagement (military)
- Alabama Mathematics Science and Technology Education Coalition
- Alabama Math, Science and Technology Initiative
- Advanced Message Storage & Retrieval
- Advanced Manufacturing Specialist Training Program (Missouri Enterprise)
- Alternative Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
- Association of Makers of Soft Tissue Papers (UK)
- Academy of Mount Saint Ursula
- Access Methods Services Utilities
- Advanced Microwave Sounding Unit
- Aeronautical Material Screening Unit
- All Manipur Students' Union
- Amsterdam-Maastricht Summer University
- Association of Managers in Students' Unions
- Auto-Manual Switching Unit
- Automatic Mill Set-Up
- Advanced Microwave Sounding Unit A
Samples in periodicals archive:
They were set up in 1968 and the name is a contraction of the Alan Michael Sugar Trading.
2He founded the electronics company Amstrad in 1968, taking the name from his initials, Alan Michael Sugar Trading.
He founded Amstrad in 1968 - the name being taken from his initials - Alan Michael Sugar Trading.
Sir Alan famously founded the Essex consumer electronics group in 1968 formed from his initials: Alan Michael Sugar Trading.
Named after Alan Michael Sugar Trading in 1968, the company doubled in size every year in the 80s but suffered setbacks in recent years.
Amstrad - an acronym of Alan Michael Sugar Trading - built a reputation for supplying affordable electronic goods to the mass market after beginning life selling cheap turntable covers before expanding into the audio amplifiers and tuners market.
In 1968, aged 21, he founded Alan Michael Sugar Trading or Amstrad.