In addition, Spicely will donate a 25% voucher to the Alameda County Community Food Bank or other selected charity.
What does ACCFB stand for?
ACCFB stands for Alameda County Community Food Bank (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Area Communications Control Facility
- Arenac County Community Foundation (Michigan)
- Arkansas Christian Charitable Foundation
- Asian Christian Charismatic Fellowship
- Assembly of Christian Churches in Fiji
- Athey Creek Christian Fellowship
- Audit Consultants Conseils Financiers (French financial consulting company; Goussainville, France)
- Australasian Crime Commissioners' Forum
- Agricultural Credit and Cooperative Financing Administration (Philippines)
- Air Combat Command Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement
- American College of Certified Forensic Counselors
- Anoka County Children and Family Council (est. 1994; Anoka, MN)
- American Competitive Cricket Fighting Federation Championship Association of America
- Acyclic Concurrent Control-Flow Graph
- American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers
- Anti-Calcaneus Carbon Fibre Orthosis
- All Campus Council of Faculty Senate Chairs
- American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers
- Alaska Community College Federation Of Teachers
- Arthur C. Clarke Foundation of the United States
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Alameda County Community Food Bank Established in 1985, the Alameda County Community Food Bank works with 300 community based organizations, including soup kitchens and food pantries, to provide emergency food assistance to 40,000 people in need each week.
We are extremely grateful to Chevron Corporation," said Suzan Bateson, executive director of the Alameda County Community Food Bank.
Harvested fruit will be distributed to all the major Bay Area Food Banks: Second Harvest Food Bank (serves Santa Clara, San Mateo & Santa Cruz Counties), San Francisco Food Bank and Alameda County Community Food Bank.
The five food banks participating in the donation program are: * Alameda County Community Food Bank * Redwood Empire Food Bank * Second Harvest Food Bank of San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties * Yolo County Food Bank * Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Cruz and San Benito Counties.
There's a health crisis in Alameda County, with 51 percent of adults in Alameda County who are obese, and 61,800 people in Alameda County have been diagnosed with diabetes," states Suzan Bateson, Alameda County Community Food Bank executive director.
The beneficiaries of Albertsons' food drive are: Fresno Community Food Bank, Sacramento Food Bank, Senior Gleaners of Sacramento, Food Bank of Contra Costa County and Solano, Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties, San Francisco Food Bank, Alameda County Community Food Bank, Redwood Empire Food Bank, Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Cruz and San Benito Counties.
On June 3, the Alameda County Community Food Bank will pack up five 53' trailers donated by UPS to transfer 1,250 pallets of potatoes, rice, peanut butter, canned corn, tuna and other food items, along with warehouse and office equipment, to take to the Food Bank's new building at 7900 Edgewater Drive, just off I-880 near the McAfee Coliseum and the Oakland Airport.