What does ACCTLA stand for?
ACCTLA stands for Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Assessment, Care in Custody and Teamwork (UK)
- Association for Challenge Course Technology
- Association of Community College Trustees
- Atlanta Center for Cognitive Therapy
- Analytical Chemistry Consulting and Training Associates, Inc.
- Ashe County Christmas Tree Association
- Association of Counseling Center Training Agencies
- Association of Canadian Corporations in Translation and Interpretation
- Australian Centre for Clinical Terminology and Information (Centre for Health Service Development; University of Wollongong; Australia)
- American College of Civil Trial Mediators
- Acoustic Command and Control Track
- Association for Christian Conferences Teaching and Service (Denver, CO)
- Association of Christian Colleges and Theological Schools (Louisiana)
- Account Specialist
- Accountable Strength
- Air Cooled Condensing Unit
- Arizona Central Credit Union
- Asia/Pacific Cultural Centre for UNESCO
- Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions (est. 1971)