Alachua County Library District, Gainesville, FL: http://www.
What does ACLD stand for?
ACLD stands for Alachua County Library District (Gainesville, FL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACLD
We have 12 other meanings of ACLD in our Acronym Attic
- Ancient City Life in Classical Athens and Rome
- Arts Council of the Lower Cape Fear (Wilmington, NC)
- Association of Canadian Librettists, Composers and Lyricists
- Association for Computational Linguistics and Chinese Language Processing
- Association of Community Legal Clinics of Ontario
- Associated College Libraries of Central Pennsylvania (Grantham, PA)
- American Century Large Company Value
- active constrained layer damping
- Adults and Children with Learning and Developmental Disabilities (formerly Association for Children with Learning Disabilities)
- Agency for Christian Literature Development (formerly Christian Literature Fund)
- Arbitration of Company Law Disputes
- Association of Children with Learning Disabilities
- Army Central Logistics Data Bank
- Army Central Logistics Data Base
- Acetylated Human Low Density Lipoprotein
- Alarm and Control Enhanced (NEC)
- All China Leather Exhibition (trade show)
- Alternative Classroom Learning Experience (education)
- Amsterdam Center for Law & Economics (Netherlands)
- Association for Continuing Legal Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Use of Alachua County Library District facilities does not constitute Library District endorsement.