Card Designed for Alabama State Employees Credit Union Receives Elan Award for Best Secure Financial Card As It Delivers Record-breaking New Business SAN ANTONIO -- The International Card Manufacturers Association (ICMA) recently awarded top honors to Harland Clarke for its first clear Visa([R]) check card created for a financial institution.
What does ASECU stand for?
ASECU stands for Alabama State Employees Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASECU
- Association of Securities and Exchange Commission Alumni (est. 1990)
- Average Spectrum of Electrophysiological Cochlear Activity
- Average Spectrum of Electrophysiological Cochleoneural Activity
- Antique Small Engine Collectors Club
- Agence pour la Sécurité de la Navigation Aérienne en Afrique et à Madagascar (Africa)
- Agency for the Safety of Aerial Navigation in Africa
- Alliance for Social and Ecological Consumer Organisations (various locations)
- Assistant Security Officer (Star Trek fictional position)
- American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Antigen-Specific Electrophoretic Cell Separation
- Ascension School Employees Credit Union (Gonzales, LA)
- Associated School Employees Credit Union (est. 1959; Ohio)
- American School of Equine Dentistry
- Asia-Europe Dialogue
- Assessment Statute Expiration Date
- Association pour la Sauvegarde de l'Environnement et le Développement (Benin)
- Atom Superposition-Electron Delocalization
- Aviation Service Entry Data
- Aviation Service Entry Date
- Avoiding Syntax Error Disaster
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hotel is located in the Colonial Office Park and is near such businesses as Colonial Company, Oracle, Alabama State Employees Credit Union and Colonial Insurance and is easily accessible to Interstate 85.