Those interested in learning more about Alabama's new Microsoft IT Academy Program should contact Alabama State Department of Education Career and Technical Education Administrator Dawn Morrison at (334) 242-9109 or dmorrison@alsde.
What does ALSDE stand for?
ALSDE stands for Alabama State Department of Education (Montgomery, AL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Airlift Schedule
- Association of Life Skills Coaches of Ontario
- Aluminium Smelter Company of Nigeria
- Aircrew Life Support Continuation Training
- Academy of Library Science and Documentation (India)
- Alta Loma School District (Alta Loma, CA)
- Apollo Lunar Surface Drill
- Association of Luxury Suite Directors
- Atypical Lumbar Scheuermann Disease (spine disorder)
- Automatic Limited Slip Differential (vehicle traction control system)
- Absorber Lined Shielded Enclosure
- Acquisition Language Skills Exchange
- Ada Language System Extension
- Aircraft Life Support Equipment
- Airlift Support Element
- Apollo Lunar Sounder Experiment
- Area of Late Successional Emphasis
- Association for Life Safety in Education (Fairfax, VA)
- Availability of Logistics Support Elements
- Average Link Spectral Efficiency
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- AppAssure Software, a leading developer of innovative backup and disaster recovery software products for mission-critical Windows application servers, today announced that Alabama State Department of Education (ALSDE), an state agency with 33 departments and 133 school systems, replaced their old backup solution with AppAssure's Replay 4 backup and recovery software for its mission-critical Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL application servers to relieve slow backups and high tape costs, while improving server restore times from an entire day to just 2 minutes.
CTE Certifications The Alabama State Department of Education offers five distinct certifications in the area of CTE.
Initially, Alabama State Department of Education staff members and designees, visited schools that applied to participate in the ARI.
The Alabama State Department of Education has approved for purchase two Learning.
KidCheck was initially launched by Governor Bob Riley in 2008 as a state program and was led by the Alabama Rural Action Commission with the strong support of the Alabama State Department of Education (ALSDE) and the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH).
25 /PRNewswire/ -- CTB/McGraw-Hill, the nation's leader in PreK-12 and adult education assessment solutions, today announced a contract award from the Alabama State Department of Education for the Alabama Alternate Assessment (AAA) program.
The statewide effort to combat the poor reading achievement of Alabama's students is a cooperative effort established by the Alabama State Department of Education, the Alabama Association of School Boards, the Alabama Education Association, private businesses and non-profit organizations.