He has served as chair of the Edison Electric Institute Task Force on Carbon Capture and Sequestration, and is a member of the American Bar Association, Energy Bar Association, Alabama State Bar Association and Birmingham Bar Association.
What does ASB stand for?
ASB stands for Alabama State Bar (Montgomery, AL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASB
We have 322 other meanings of ASB in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Systems Buying
- Advertising Standards Bureau (Australia)
- Advisory Service Bulletin (aviation)
- Aeration Stabilization Basin
- Aerobic Stabilization Basin
- Afrikaanse Studente Bond (Afrikaans Student Association)
- Air Staff Board
- Airbase Systems Branch
- Airborne Software Bulletin
- Aircraft Support Branch (NASA)
- Alarm Status Block
- Alcatel Shanghai Bell (China)
- Alien Space Bats (science fiction)
- Allaire Security Bulletin (software security)
- Alliant Small Business (US DOL)
- Alternative Spring Break (various schools)
- Alumni Society Board (various locations)
- Amanah Saham Bumiputra (PNB-Malaysia)
- Ambient Standards Branch
- American Saddle Bred
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Family Law Section of the Alabama State Bar is a statewide practice group for family law practitioners.
9) The professional ethics committee of the Florida Bar and the Alabama State Bar Office of General Counsel have reached similar conclusions on the issue.
Gale is a former president of both the Alabama State Bar and the Birmingham Bar Association.
She is also a member of the Alabama State Bar, Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution Sections, the Birmingham Bar Association and the Birmingham Women's Exchange.
He is a member of Mountain Brook Baptist Church, is involved in the Civil Air Patrol as a flight crew member, a member of a Ground Search and Rescue Team and is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Estate Planning Council of Birmingham.
McRae has been a Licensed Attorney and member of the Alabama State Bar Association since 1992 and also was licensed as a Licensed Professional Counselor by the Alabama Board of Examiners in Counseling in 2000.
Alabama State Bar Selects CoreVault as Exclusive Data Backup Provider OKLAHOMA CITY -- CoreVault[TM] announced today that it has received the exclusive endorsement from the Alabama State Bar, which represents over 15,000 attorneys and law firms throughout the state.