With consummate rigor and good humor, our reviewers tackle, variously, the 2011 season at London's Globe Theatre, the 2010 season of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Julius Caesar at the 2011 Alabama Shakespeare Festival, and four productions, treated in two separate reviews, from Canada's Stratford Festival.
What does ASF stand for?
ASF stands for Alabama Shakespeare Festival
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASF
We have 333 other meanings of ASF in our Acronym Attic
- Agrément de Savoir Faire (French: Approval of Expertise)
- Agribusiness Support Fund (Pakistan)
- Agronomic Science Foundation
- AIDS Services Foundation (Orange County, California)
- Air Safety Foundation
- Air Staging Facility
- Air Superiority Fighter
- Aircraft Servicing Flight
- Airport Security Force (Pakistan)
- Aktion Sühnezeichen Friedensdienste eV (Germany)
- Alaska Satellite Facility (US NASA; University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Alaskan SAR Facility
- Albert Schweitzer Fellowship (Boston, MA)
- Alert Standard Format
- Alert Standard Forum (Distributed Management Task Force)
- Alexandria Seaport Foundation (Alexandria, VA)
- Alien Sex Fiend (band)
- All Sports Forums
- All Symbol Filter
- Allied Strike Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alabama Shakespeare Festival is taking on football.
Alabama Shakespeare Festival featured as part of its spring 2007 repertory the three-part Wars of the Roses, based on John Barton's adaptation of Shakespeare's first tetralogy.
Our performance reviews address important productions staged in both the UK and the US, including performances by the Globe Theatre, the National Theatre, the Royal Shakespeare Company, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and the Alabama Shakespeare Festival.
He has also acted with Alabama Shakespeare Festival and Arizona Theatre Company, among others.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- Crossroads Theatre Company in association with the San Diego Repertory Theater and the Alabama Shakespeare Festival presents the New Jersey Premiere of "It Ain't Nothin' But the Blues.
For the next 10 years, he bounced around the South, playing roles like Mozart in ``Amadeus'' and Algernon in ``The Importance of Being Earnest'' at the Arkansas Repertory, plus two seasons of classics at the well-regarded Alabama Shakespeare Festival in Montgomery.
The hotel is also located within miles of many of Montgomery's popular tourist attractions, including the Alabama Shakespeare Festival, and all of Montgomery's historical sites, including the Alabama State Capital, Rosa Parks Library and Museum, the Civil Rights Memorial and Old Alabama Town.