Alabama Press Association executive director Felicia Mason called the site "a good first step.
What does APA stand for?
APA stands for Alabama Press Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APA
We have 762 other meanings of APA in our Acronym Attic
- Air Patrol Area
- Air Power Australia (est. 2004; think tank)
- Air Preprocessing/Preamplifier Assembly
- Air Products Association
- Airborne Power Adapter
- Aircraft Parking Area
- Aircraft Procurement, Army
- Airline Partners Australia (consortium)
- Airline Pilot's Association
- Alabama Pharmacy Association
- Alabama Psychological Association
- Alaska Power Administration
- Alberta Physiotherapy Association (Canada)
- Aldosterone-Producing Adenoma
- Alexander Parents Association (Miami, FL)
- Algemeen Plan van Aanleg (Dutch: General Plan of Construction; Belgium)
- Alien Port Adapter (Cisco 7200 router)
- Alkaline Phosphatase Activity
- All Points Addressable
- Allied Pilots Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UA Minority Journalism Program is supported by grants from the University, the Alabama Press Association Journalism Foundation, Alabama news media, the Gannett Foundation, the Knight Foundation and the Dow Jones Newspaper Fund.
PHILADELPHIA -- The American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP), joined by the Alabama Press Association, has submitted an amicus curiae ("friend of the court") brief in support of defendant Daniel A.
Ainsley has been a director of the New England Press Association and the Alabama Press Association and has served as a director of the Southern Newspaper Publishers Association since 2004.
the Alabama Press Association and Alabama Associated Press Managing Editors.
Ainsley has served as a director of the New England Press Association and the Alabama Press Association.