Needing financing to take advantage of growth opportunities, Gilpin CEO Paul McClure turned to the Alabama International Trade Center for assistance.
What does AITC stand for?
AITC stands for Alabama International Trade Center (federal-state partnership)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AITC
We have 64 other meanings of AITC in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Information Technology Board (now Information Technology Planning Board)
- Advanced Infantry Training Battalion (US Marine Corps)
- All India Tamang Buddhist Association
- All Ireland Tibetan Breeds Association (Ireland)
- Adventures In The Beetroot Field (booking agency; London, UK)
- Artificial Intelligence Technology Base Group
- Academic Information Technology Core (UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute)
- Adult Immunization Travel Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Advanced IT (Information Technology) Consortium (Japan)
- Agriculture in the Classroom
- Alaska Inter-Tribal Council
- Allyl Isothiocyanate
- American Institute of Timber Construction
- Angel Investor Tax Credit (various locations)
- Army Information Technology Conference
- Army Interoperability Test Center
- Artist-in-the-Classroom (grants; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Association Internationale des Traducteurs de Conférence
- Association of Investment Trust Companies (UK)
- Asylum and Immigration Treatment of Claimants (UK)