a medical information technology company, today announced a landmark analysis of the Alabama Hospital Quality Initiative (AHQI), which demonstrates that the company's Data Mining Surveillance(R) service and Nosocomial Infection Marker (NIM(TM)) significantly reduced hospital-acquired infections and lowered the financial burden for payors.
What does AHQI stand for?
AHQI stands for Alabama Hospital Quality Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Allied Health Professions Week
- Acute Hazard Quotient
- Ad Hoc Query
- Air Headquarters
- Army Headquarters
- Association des Hôpitaux du Québec
- Association Hypoglycémie Québec
- American Health Quality Association
- Association des Habitants du Quartier Bansterie
- American Half Quarter Horse Registry (Apache Junction, AZ)