Earlier recipients of the Latcham Award include: * Richard Pomp, law professor at the University of Connecticut School of Law * Judge Bill Thompson, chief administrative law judge for the Alabama Department of Revenue * Prentiss Willson, former national director of Ernst & Young's State and Local Tax Practice and Procedure * Richard Genetelli, of the Genetelli Consulting Group * Walter Hellerstein, professor of law at the University of Georgia Law School * James Buresh, former national partner in charge of sales and use tax practice for Deloitte and Touche * Jack Cronin, former partner in charge of Deloitte Tax's Multistate Tax Practice * Jean Walker, retired senior manager with Ernst & Young * William R.
What does ADOR stand for?
ADOR stands for Alabama Department of Revenue (USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADOR
We have 1 other meaning of ADOR in our Acronym Attic
- Asociación Dominicana para el Desarrollo de la Mujer (Spanish: Dominican Association for the Advancement of Women, Inc.; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)
- Assessment, Diagnosis, Outcome, Identification, Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation (nursing)
- Asociación Dominicana de Productores de Ron (Dominican Republic)
- Associative Database of Protein Sequences
- A Diabetes Outcome Progression Trial (American Diabetes Association)
- Animals Depend on People Too (animal rescue organization; various locations)
- Animals Deserving of Proper Treatment
- Atrial Dynamic Overdrive Pacing Trial (cardiology)
- Active Date of Rank (US DoD)
- Agricultural Development Options Review (World Bank)
- Arizona Department of Racing
- Association for Domain Owners Rights
- Automatic Dynamic-Object Replacement (XMPie Inc.)
- Atmospheric Dispersion of Reacting Agents
- Automatic Diagnosis Based on Reliability Analysis (electrical engineering)
- Acid Deposition and Oxidant Research Center (Japan)
- A Dialogue on Race Ethnicity (Davie's Memorial Unitarian Universalist Church; Camp Springs, MD)
- Analysis and Design of Representations and Operators
- Active Duty Operational Support
- Admit Day of Surgery
Samples in periodicals archive:
After auditing KC's tax return, the Alabama Department of Revenue ("the Department") recharacterized the gain as nonbusiness income from the sale of real property, which under Alabama law is to be allocated in full to Alabama, the State in which the real property is located.
Some manufacturers have dodged this by changing the names of their brands every year, says Wade Hope, an attorney with the Alabama Department of Revenue.
The Alabama Department of Revenue is helping to alleviate stress for taxpayers this tax season.
The Court of Civil Appeals Incorrectly Interpreted the "Reported and Included" Language of the Subject-to-a-Tax Exception of the Add-Back Statute The Alabama Department of Revenue and the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals assert that the availability of the "subject-to-a-tax" exception turns on whether the taxpayer's post-apportioned income was "reported and included" in Alabama or another state requiring separate reporting.
For example, in Revenue Procedure 97-002, the Alabama Department of Revenue announced that it will not follow the Federal regulations' disregarded entity classification for single-member LLCs.
Judge Thompson is a very well-respected and valued employee of the Alabama Department of Revenue," said Cynthia Underwood, acting commissioner of revenue.
The Alabama Department of Revenue (ADOR) recently ruled that a business that would "provide parts sequencing, consolidation and distribution for a motor vehicle manufacturer" did not qualify as a manufacturer.