In 1998, the State of Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) identified Dry Creek (Waterbody ID: AL/03150202-170_01)in Perry and Dallas Counties as not supporting its designated use as a Fish and Wildlife water due to excessive pathogen concentrations (ADEM, 1998).
What does ADEM stand for?
ADEM stands for Alabama Department of Environmental Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADEM
We have 23 other meanings of ADEM in our Acronym Attic
- Agence de Développement Economique du Loiret (French: Loiret Economic Development Agency)
- Auteurs Dramatiques En Ligne (virtual library; French: Playwright Online Inc.)
- Aerial Delivery of Effects from Lightweight Aircraft (US DoD)
- Association des Épidémiologistes de Langue Française
- Advancing Development Engineering Leveraging Increased Automation
- Asociación de Empresas de Detergentes y de Productos de Limpieza, Mantenimiento y Afines (Spanish association of detergents, cleaning products, preservatives and similar products)
- Automatically Deployable Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Administration de l'Emploi (Luxembourg)
- Advanced Diesel Engine Management (Caterpillar)
- Arizona Division of Emergency Management (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arkansas Department of Emergency Management
- Ateneo de Manila (Philippines)
- Accès des Demandeurs d'Emploi aux Métiers Agricoles (French: Access for Job Seekers of Agricultural Professions; job training program)
- Alliance for Democracy in Mali
- Association pour le Développement de l'Enseignement Médical par l'Audiovisuel
- Association pour le Développement du Management Associatif (French management development association)
- Asociación del Desarrollo de Mam de Los Refugiados Guatemaltecos (Mam Peoples' Development Association of Guatemalan Refugees)
- Association d'Exploitation du Material Sprague (French)
- Agence de l’Environnement et de la Maîtrise de l’Energie (France; French Agency for Environment and Energy Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: Alabama Department of Environmental Management, (334) 271-7700, www.
It will build on investigation and cleanup work Solutia has done in Anniston and surrounding areas in cooperation with the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) and USEPA since the early 1990s at a cost of nearly $50 million.
On April 18, the landfill was granted vertical expansion by the Alabama Department of Environmental Management.
Networkfleet[R] Chosen for Diagnostic and Emissions Monitoring Combined with GPS Location Capabilities - SAN DIEGO -- Networkcar[R], a leader in wireless fleet management, announced today that the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) has selected Networkfleet as its fleet management solution to wirelessly monitor GPS location, engine diagnostics and emissions for its entire fleet.
And before Folsom -- defeated in last November's election -- left office early this year, a board stacked with his appointees named Smith director of the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM).
This case also is an outstanding example of cooperation and coordination between the Alabama Department of Environmental Management, the Georgia Environmental Protection Division and the EPA Region IV office.
Army Corps of Engineers permits authorizing construction of the facility were issued in 2007, as were air and water quality permits from the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM).