in the fall of 2003 from Alabama Cooperative Extension System agents in southeastern Alabama, specimens were obtained for identification.
What does ACES stand for?
ACES stands for Alabama Cooperative Extension System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACES
We have 245 other meanings of ACES in our Acronym Attic
- Aftermarket Catalog Enhanced Standard
- Agency Communication Exchange System (Ancor/AT&T)
- Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
- Air Combat Engagement Simulator
- Air Cushion Enhanced Ship
- Airborne Collection Electronic Signals
- Aircraft Carrier Engineering Services
- Aircraft Carrier Engineering Study
- Airspace Concept Evaluation System
- Alabama Cooperative Extension Service
- Alberta Clinical Engineering Society
- All Children Exercising Simultaneously
- Allegheny Crisis Emergency Services (Pennsylvania)
- Alliance for Children's Early Success (est. 2004)
- Altus Cumulus Electrification Study
- American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009
- American College of Eye Surgeons
- American Consortium on EU Studies (Washington, DC)
- American Copy Editors Society
- Anisotropic Crystalline Etching Simulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year's program supporters include the University of Alabama-Birmingham, School of Social Work, African-American Health Coalition of Houston, TX, Nek Nak, Charles the Chef, and the Alabama Cooperative Extension System.
Johnson, Alabama Cooperative Extension System regional agent specializing in food safety, preparation and preservation, is the most recent person to receive recognition from AFFI for her role as a Frozen Food Truth Teller.