Vance has also served as president of Montgomery County Bar Association, Montgomery Trial Lawyers Association, the Alabama Civil Justice Foundation, and the Alabama Association for Justice.
What does ACJF stand for?
ACJF stands for Alabama Civil Justice Foundation (Montgomery, AL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACJF
We have 1 other meaning of ACJF in our Acronym Attic
- Association Catholique de la Jeunesse Belge (French)
- Advisory Committee on Job Corps (Workforce Investment Act of 1998)
- Airbus Corporate Jet Centre
- Alliance of Concerned Jewish Canadians (est. 2005)
- Anglo-Chinese Junior College (Singapore)
- Anoka County Juvenile Center (Minnesota)
- Arizona Criminal Justice Commission
- Assistant to the Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Australian Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Registry (University of Melbourne; Victoria, Australia)
- Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics (New York)
- Ann Campana Judge Foundation
- Association Chretienne de Jeune Filles du Liban (Lebanon)
- Atlantic County Junior Football League (New Jersey)
- Aboriginal Community Justice Groups (Australia)
- Annie Camp Junior High (Jonesboro, AR)
- Alabama Criminal Justice Information Center
- Alabama Criminal Justice Information System
- Arizona Criminal Justice Information System
- Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice (Virginia)
- Arkansas Coalition for Juvenile Justice (est. 1981)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part funding was provided by the Alabama Civil Justice Foundation.
Other partners in Alabama Giving include The Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham, Community Foundation of South Alabama, Central Alabama Community Foundation, Community Foundation of Southeast Alabama, Calhoun County Community Foundation, Alabama Child Caring Foundation, EyeSight Foundation of Alabama, Alabama Civil Justice Foundation, Thompson Foundation, Holton Foundation and Ronne & Donald Hess Foundation.