Reverend Fred Shuttlesworth, head of the Alabama Christian Movement for Human Rights, in particular deserves praise for strategizing with the various neighborhood churches and for keeping people's spirits high.
What does ACMHR stand for?
ACMHR stands for Alabama Christian Movement for Human Rights
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Community Mental Health Authorities (Albuquerque, NM)
- Association of Community Mental Health Boards
- Academy of Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- Adams Community Mental Health Center (Colorado)
- Advisory Committee on Managed Health Care (California)
- African and Caribbean Mental Health Commission (London, England, UK)
- Associate Clinical Mental Health Counselor (Utah)
- Association of Community Mental Health Centers of Kansas, Inc.
- Advanced Centers for Mental Health Disparities Research
- Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (Deakin West ACT, Australia)
- Adult Community Mental Health Service
- African and Caribbean Mental Health Services
- Alameda County Mental Health Services
- Alarm and Control Management for High Speed (Unit) (Nec)
- Anchorage Community Mental Health Services (Alaska)
- Androscoggin County, Maine Historical Society
- Apalachee Community Mental Health Services (Florida)
- Asian Community Mental Health Services
- Adolescent Community Mental Health Team (UK)
- Active CounterMeasures Instructional
Samples in periodicals archive:
On June 5, 1956, at the Sardis Baptist Church, these pastors led in the formation of the Alabama Christian Movement for Human Rights (ACMHR).
Address to Alabama Christian Movement for Human Rights.