So, I lobbied for a position on the Alabama Board of Nursing where I served a 4-year term (Jan 2005 -- Dec 2008) by gubernatorial appointment.
What does ABN stand for?
ABN stands for Alabama Board of Nursing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABN
We have 133 other meanings of ABN in our Acronym Attic
- Acid-Base Neutrals
- Action Bets Network
- Advance Beneficiary Notice
- Aerodrome Beacon (aviation, NOTAM)
- Africa Business Network
- African Biosciences Network (International Biosciences Network)
- African Broadcasting Network
- Agencia Bolivariana de Noticias (Spanish: Bolivarian News Agency, Venezuela)
- Agri Broadcast Network (radio news network; Ohio)
- Alarm Broadband Network
- Alaska Board of Nursing
- Albina Airport (airport code; Oregon)
- Alcock Brown-Neaves Group (Australia)
- Algemeen Beschaafd Nederlands
- Algemene Bank Nederland
- Alliance Business Network (various locations)
- Alliance of Boston Neighborhoods (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Aluminium, Brass & Nickel (engines)
- American Board of Neurology
Samples in periodicals archive:
ON APRIL 21, 2009, THE ALABAMA BOARD OF NURSING (BOARD) ISSUED A STATEMENT OF CHARGES AGAINST NURSE ELIZABETH KIRYA.
Methods: Survey packets will be mailed to a random sample of 900 psychiatric nurses derived from a mailing list of 1380 psychiatric nurses registered with the Alabama Board of Nursing.
In March 1994, the Alabama Board of Nursing (Board) revoked her license after she was convicted of a felony involving bank fraud.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 31, 2004 During the last 18 months, the Alabama Board of Nursing has set the national standard for efficient and effective service delivery by launching five interactive applications that increase efficiencies for health care providers.
The Alabama Board of Nursing developed the online application in partnership with Alabama Interactive, a wholly owned subsidiary of eGovernment firm NIC (Nasdaq:EGOV) that builds and manages online services on behalf of the state.