The Alabama Board of Medical Examiners and the Alabama Medical Licensure Commission had a few requests - implement a cost-effective, fully functional IM system, with minimal IT resource and maintenance requirements.
What does ALBME stand for?
ALBME stands for Alabama Board of Medical Examiners (Montgomery, AL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asian Local Bond Index (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation)
- Association of Levee Boards of Louisiana
- Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology (New York)
- Air Land Battle Management
- Air Launched Ballistic Missile
- Air-to-Land Ballistic Missile (USAF)
- Airland Battle Management
- Automated Lending/Borrowing Mechanism
- Airland Battle Management Advanced Technology Demonstration Program
- Airland Battle Management Advanced Technology Transition Demonstration
- Alternative Learning and Back to Nature Press
- Approved Lists of Bacterial Names
- Air-Land Battle Operations
- Automatic Line Build Out
- A Little Bit of Knowledge Is A Dangerous Thing
- Adipocyte Lipid Binding Protein
- Assembly Line Balancing Problem
- Asset and Liability Backup Program (US FDIC)
- Association of London Borough Planning Officers (UK)
- Acute Low Back Pain Screening Questionnaire