Buchanan taught at Auburn University for 21 years before he served as dean and director of the Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station from 1980-1985.
What does AAES stand for?
AAES stands for Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station (Auburn University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAES
We have 14 other meanings of AAES in our Acronym Attic
- Association for the Advancement of Educational Research (est. 1996)
- Average Acoustic Evoked Responses (neurology)
- Average Annual Erosion Rate
- Averaged Auditory Electroencephalic Response
- Action of African Economic Recovery and Development
- Arizona Arts Education Research Institute
- Association of Australian Education Representatives in India
- American Association of Electronic Reporters and Transcribers
- Advanced Aircraft Electrical System
- Aircraft Assisted Escape Systems
- American Association of Endocrine Surgeons
- American Association of Engineering Societies
- Ansett Aviation Engineering Services (Australia)
- Alabama Association of Elementary School Administrators
- American Association of Educational Service Agencies (Arlington, VA)
- Army Acquisition Executive Support Activity
- Army Acquisition Executive Support Agency
- Association of Architects Engineers Surveyors & Draughtsmen of Australia
- American Association of Employees and-Self Employed Persons
- Alaska Association of Elementary School Principals (North Pole, AK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following an extensive feasibility study, the university decided to expand the existing Kronos solution throughout Auburn's main campus, Auburn University Montgomery, Alabama Cooperative Extension Services, and Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station.