Review/approval of minutes of the Fall 2011 Executive Committee Meeting MINUTES OF THE ALABAMA ACADEMY OF SCIENCE FALL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING Samford University, SATURDAY, October 8, 2011, William Self Propst Hall, Room 033 beginning at 8:00 AM See http://www.
What does AAS stand for?
AAS stands for Alabama Academy of Science (est. 1924)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAS
We have 476 other meanings of AAS in our Acronym Attic
- AFTAC Application Software
- Aging Aircraft Subsystem
- Aging and Adult Services
- Agricultural Advisory Services
- Aide a la Scolarité (French: Help with Schooling)
- Air Assault School (US DoD)
- Aircraft Arresting System
- Airport Advisory Service
- Airport Aids Services
- Al Ain Association for Development
- Alarmes Automatismes Services (French alarm service company)
- Alcatel Alenia Space (European space company)
- Alert Area Supervisor
- Ali Al Salem (military air base in Kuwait)
- Alive and Smiling (internet chat)
- All About Sex
- All America Selections
- All American SportsWare (sports software company)
- All Around Sports (online retailer)
- All-America Selections
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of the Alabama Academy of Science 39:2 (1968): 163-167.
The vote was unanimous despite the complaints of the Alabama Academy of Science, which told board members that evolutionary biology is not controversial among nearly all of the world's scientists.
A member of the Alabama Academy of Science for 53 years, Dr.
2009 nominees for Sharma the Gardner Award and Fellows of the Alabama Academy of Science C-14 Appoint new Suggested Ken Roblee Dec.
Journal Editor, Safaa AI-Hamdani The following had been accomplished since the last meeting: * The Alabama Academy of science Journal Vol.
Biological Sciences--Mickie Powell Although I was unable to attend the 2007 Alabama Academy of Science meeting at Tuskegee, Brian Burns has sent me his information on the meeting.
Sue Bradley for her many years of contributions to the Alabama Academy of Science Journal.