The now-defunct Al-Haramain Foundation, which was based in Riyadh, was acquitted along with several Saudi aid organizations and philanthropists by a New York court earlier this month.
What does AHF stand for?
AHF stands for Al-Haramain Foundation (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHF
We have 117 other meanings of AHF in our Acronym Attic
- Associação dos Hotéis e Empreendimentos Turísticos do Algarve (Portugal)
- Advancing Hispanic Excellence in Technology, Engineering, Math and Science, Inc.
- Amine Hydrogen Equivalent Weight
- Agricultural Hazards Early Warning System (Association of Southeast Asian Nations; initiative)
- Active Harmonic Filter
- Acute Heart Failure
- Adaptive High Frequency
- Advanced Hadron Facility
- Aerated Home Furnishings Ltd.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Alaska Health Fair, Inc.
- Allan Hancock Foundation (University of Southern California)
- Alternating Hemiplegia Foundation (Association Française de l'Hémiplégie Alternante)
- Amélioration de l'Habitat Français (French: French Housing Improvement)
- American Health Foundation
- American Hi-Fi
- American Himalayan Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- American Hobby Federation
- American Homeowners Foundation
- American Honda Foundation (American Honda Motor Co., Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report also commended the Kingdom for its decision to work with the US on designating the Al-Haramain Foundation as a "financier of terrorism" according to UN Security Council Resolution 1267.
According to the report, a major chunk of funds gathered by Al-Haramain Foundation goes to fund terror activities of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan.
Treasury said in a news release announcing that the Al-Haramain foundation and Al-Buthi were being placed on the government's terror list alongside bin Laden.