Al Wathba Company for Central Services (AWCCS), regional leaders in the provision of vehicle, plant and equipment solutions, has been awarded triple certification in OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
What does AWCCS stand for?
AWCCS stands for Al Wathba Company for Central Services (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Afghan Wireless Communication Company
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Alaska Winds Coursing Club (dog racing)
- Arkansas Workers' Compensation Commission
- Association of Wisconsin Cleaning Contractors
- Arizona Workers Compensation Claims Association
- Assaulted Women's and Children's Counsellor/Advocate (program)
- Association of Workers Compensation Claims Adjusters
- Arkansas Winds Community Concert Band (Fayetteville, AR)
- Acoustic Warfare Counter-Countermeasures
- Army War College Corresponding Studies Course
- Auto Workers Community Credit Union (Canada)
- Adaptive Web Content Delivery (web content delivered to specifications of browsers)
- Agency for Women and Child Development Inc (Phoenix Arizona)
- Alfvén Wave Current Drive (plasma physics)
- American Women's Club of Dublin
- American Women’s Club of Düsseldorf (Germany)
- Arizona Water Conservation District
- Association of Worldwide Company Directors (London, UK)
- Australian Wholesale Computer Distributors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI -- Al Masaood Automobiles, General Distributor for Nissan and Infiniti in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi together with Nissan Middle East FZE representatives had an official handover of the Nissan Consult-III tool to Al Wathba Company for Central Services as appreciation for their utmost support to the brand.
Summary: Dubai Refreshments (PSC), sole franchisee and distributor of PepsiCo products, recently signed a five-year renewable agreement with Al Wathba Company for Central Services (PJSC) -- Al Wathba Services - to provide fleet services for distribution of its beverage products.