Al Salam Bank-Bahrain has completed and sold a joint venture comprising seventy three villas worth an estimated gross development value of MYR 260.
What does ASBB stand for?
ASBB stands for Al Salam Bank-Bahrain
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASBB
We have 3 other meanings of ASBB in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Shipbuilders Association
- Asper School of Business Accounting Association (University of Manitoba; Winnipeg, Canada)
- Association of Shipbrokers and Agents of Croatia (Croatia; business organization; est. 1992)
- Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
- Association of Swiss Business Angels Networks
- Arkansas State Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques
- Air-Sea Battle
- Anti-Social Behaviour Action Team (UK)
- Acetylated Sudan Black B
- Advanced Spiritual Business Building (Coaching from Spirit Institute)
- Andis Super Blocking Blade (product)
- Anti-Social Behaviour Bill (UK)
- Armed Services Blood Bank
- Avignon Sport Barbiere Basket (French basketball league)
- Armed Services Blood Bank Center (US DoD)
- Alt.Sports.Baseball.Balt-Orioles (newsgroup)
- American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences
- Accredited Small Business Consultant (certification)
- Adaptive Subband Coding
- Air and Space Basic Course (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al Salam Bank-Bahrain, one of the kingdom's pioneering Islamic banks, said it has successfully completed and sold a joint venture comprising 73 villas worth an estimated RM260.
One of the leading Islamic banks in the Kingdom of Bahrain, Al Salam Bank-Bahrain has launched its new mobile banking service "mobile".
We at Al Salam Bank-Bahrain are honored to establish a strategic partnership with TAIB and for TAIB's trust in our bank," said Nabeel Ebrahim Al Tattan, executive vice president and head of Mena.
Yousif Abdulla Taqi, board member and CEO of Al Salam Bank-Bahrain, stated: "We are honoured to announce our partnership with CP Group and leverage on their vital technical expertise in the industry.
uk Sharia-compliant Al Salam Bank-Bahrain (BSE: SALAM) has said that it has formally submitted a conditional offer to acquire Bahraini Saudi Bank (BSE: BSB).
Summary: Al Salam Bank-Bahrain has recently announced its golden sponsorship of the upcoming 9th GCC Banking "A New Era in International Banking Practices: Implications for the GCC Markets.
Al Salam Bank-Bahrain announces the launch of its new mobile banking service, aptly named 'mobile' Head of Retail Banking Group, Abdul Karim Turki said that 'mobile' is "loaded with many features covering all aspects of retail banking that can be easily and instantly executed through a virtual branch.