Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Company (Amak), a joint stock company in Saudi Arabia, has completed the construction phase of its mine in Najran province.
What does AMAK stand for?
AMAK stands for Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Company (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMAK
- American Medical Informatics Association
- Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence
- Associate Member of the Australian Institute of Building (Australian Institute of Building)
- Alberta Motor Association Insurance Company (Canada)
- As Much As I Can (Internet slang)
- Australian Marian Academy of the Immaculate Conception
- Academics for Mumia Abu-Jamal (scholarly group)
- Ask Me About Jesus Ministries, Inc. (Farmerville, LA)
- Associação de Moradores E Amigos do Jardim Botânico (Portuguese: Association of Residents and Friends of the Botanical Garden; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Aia Maea Ainen Kiribati (Kiribati: National Women Federation of Kiribati)
- Aliansi Masyarakat anti Kekerasan (Indonesian: Community Alliance against Violence; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Asset Management Association of Korea (South Korea)
- Alt.Martial-Arts.Karate.Shotokan (newsgroup)
- Adnan Menderes Anadolu Lisesi (Turkish high school)
- Advanced Mobile Analytical Laboratory
- Aeromedical Acceleration Laboratory
- Alaskan Malamute Assistance League (volunteer organization)
- Authorized Medical Allowance List
- Automatic Mapping Among Lexico-Grammatical Annotation Models
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saudi-based Al Masane al Kobra Mining Company (Amak) plans to start base and precious metals production at its mine bordering Yemen by mid-2011, a company executive said.
He will also provide an update on the Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Company (AMAK), of which it is an equity partner, and the projected annual cash flow of the AMAK project, which is scheduled to begin operations in 2010.
The mining lease, mining assets, and the related note payable to the Saudi government were transferred to Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Company (AMAK) on December 30, 2008.
Al Masane Mining Lease Update The Company also received conditional approval to transfer the Company's Al Masane mining lease to Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Company ("ALAK").