Auxiliary materials supplied by Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals have also been specified by Shell and their contractors.
What does ANPC stand for?
ANPC stands for Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANPC
We have 22 other meanings of ANPC in our Acronym Attic
- A Notional Principal Contract (taxes)
- Abuse Neglect Prevention Committee
- Accomack-Northampton Pregnancy Center
- Addressing and Numbering Policy Council
- Adoptable Non-Playing Character (gaming)
- Adult Neural Progenitor Cells
- Advanced Navigation & Positioning Corporation
- Advanced Non Profile Character (gaming)
- Agência Nacional de Previdência Complementar
- Agenzia Nazionale della Protezione Civile
- Akzo Nobel Powder Coatings (various locations)
- Alabama Nurse Practitioner Council
- Alberta Native Plant Council
- All-Night Party Chick
- America's National Prayer Committee
- American National Petroleum Corp.
- Anaerobic Plate Count
- Animal Nutrition Physiology Center
- Annual National Pez Convention
- Antenna/Nonmetallics Product Center (Raytheon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Margevich's current role as general manager of Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals will be taken over by Alan Kwek.
Vanishing reds & blues Two years ago, Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals started a trend when it began market testing its red peroxide initiator and cure indicator, trademarked Vanishing Red.
Fitz Chem, Elmhurst, IL, a midwest distributor/sales agent of raw materials to the paint, coatings, plastics, rubber, ink and adhesives industries, announced its appointment as distributor of Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals LLC's line of polymer additives.
15, 2001 Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals has agreed to divest its ADC Monomer business to Great Lakes Chemicals Corporation for an undisclosed amount.
Business Editors ARNHEM, The Netherlands--(BUSINESS WIRE)--February 15, 2001 Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals has agreed to divest its ADC Monomer business to Great Lakes Chemicals Corporation for an undisclosed amount.
Note for the editor Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals holds worldwide leading positions in the production, handling and supply of organic peroxides, metal alkyls, Ziegler-Natta and other polymerization catalysts.