CLEVELAND, March 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- KeyBank branches in the Cleveland, Akron, Canton and Youngstown areas are closed today due to the severe weather conditions.
What does ACY stand for?
ACY stands for Akron, Canton and Youngstown (railroad; 1907-1982; Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACY
We have 6 other meanings of ACY in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Chief Executive (South Holland, UK)
- Atlantic City Expressway (toll road; New Jersey)
- Australian Climate Exchange
- Available Chemicals Exchange
- Advanced Ceramic X Corp (Taiwan)
- Altova Certified XMLSPY Engineer
- Acute Cellular Xenograft Rejection
- Advisory Committee on X-Ray and Radium Protection
- Advancing Communities for Youth (Partnership for After School Education; New York, NY)
- Advocates for Children and Youth (Maryland)
- American Corner Yaffo
- Assets for Colorado Youth (Denver, CO)
- Atlantic City /Atlantic Cty, NJ, USA - Atlantic City International (Airport Code)
- Atlantic City Rail Terminal (Amtrak station code; Atlantic City, NJ)
- Aminoacylase 1
- Action for Children and Youth Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Advisory Committee for Young Anatomists (American Association of Anatomists)
- Ao Chalong Yacht Club (Phuket, Thailand)
- Association of Combined Youth Clubs (UK)
- Auckland City Youth Council (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This research will provide data for 14 counties in the region, representing the combined labor markets of Cleveland, Akron, Canton and Youngstown and their associated suburban and rural counties.
The Cleveland Clinic was a Consumer Choice Award winner (or co-winner) in Cleveland, Akron, Canton and Youngstown.