Customers within the maritime industry include Aker Kvaerner Yards, Babcock Engineering Services, Todd Pacific Shipyards, Kvaerner Oil & Gas, Dresser Rand, and the Royal Norwegian Navy.
What does AKY stand for?
AKY stands for Aker Kvaerner Yards (multinational shipping company; Norway)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AKY
- Algemeen Katholiek Vlaams Studentenverbond (Dutch)
- Amsterdamse Kamer van Verenigingen (Dutch: Amsterdam Chamber of Associations; Netherlands)
- Amphibian King West (Ireland)
- Atomkraftwerk (German: Nuclear Plant)
- AusAID Knowledge Warehouse
- Alaska Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Antarctic Killer Whale Identification Catalogue
- Al-Khidmat Welfare Society
- Alaska Water Use Data System
- Alpha Kappa Chi
- Ashland (Amtrak station code; Ashland, KY)
- Avada Kedavra Your Life
- Academy of Kundalini Yoga and Quantum Soul (India)
- Aga Khan Youth and Sports Board (India)
- Alpha Kappa Zeta (greek organization; university; various locations)
- Amtskennziffer (German telecommunications)
- Autobusni Kolodvor Zagreb (Croatian: Zagreb Bus Station; Croatia)
- Algemene Koninklijke Zout Organon (Dutch: General royal silk organisation; merger of AKU and KZO in 1968)
- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865; 16th President of the United States)
- Absolute Latency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Including the yards owned by Kvaerner, the management company Aker Kvaerner Yards AS operate a total of 12 shipyards in Europe (Norway, Finland, Germany and Romania) and one in the USA and Brazil.
Including the yards owned by Kvaerner, the management company -- Aker Kvaerner Yards AS -- operates a total of 12 shipyards in Europe (Norway, Finland, Germany and Romania) and one in the USA and Brazil.