Ma made remarks at an industry meeting on low-altitude airspace management reform, saying the reform entered a "crucial stage and many problems remain to be solved.
What does ASM stand for?
ASM stands for Airspace Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASM
We have 471 other meanings of ASM in our Acronym Attic
- Air Systems Master
- Air-to-Surface Missile
- Airborne Supersonic Missile
- Aircraft Schematics Manual (aviation)
- Aircraft Squadron Manning Document
- Aircraft State Message
- Aircraft Structural Maintenance
- Aircraft Supportability Modifications
- Airfield Survivability Measures
- Airsoft-Mende (French Airsoft club)
- Airway Smooth Muscle
- Akademi Sains Malaysia (Malay: Academy of Sciences Malaysia)
- Alarm Siren Module (automotive)
- Algebraic Stress Model
- Algorithmic State Machine
- All Sales Manufacturing
- All Star Movies (hotel; Walt Disney World Resort; Orlando, FL)
- All-Sky Monitor
- Allgäu-Schwäbischer Musikbund (German: Allgäu-Swabian Music League; southern Germany)
- Amazing Spider-Man (comic book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/articles/161947/EC+Urges+Bulgaria+to+Improve+Its+Common+Airspace+Management" target="_blank">common airspace management, is new and was started in the past hours.
The air defense and airspace management cell provides important capabilities to the brigade combat team.
We will talk in terms of battlespace exploitation instead of airspace management.
This will help to reduce the potential for weather-related accidents and lessen the impact of bad weather on airspace management.
The satellite-based "required navigation procedures" system is viewed by the US Federal Aviation Administration as an important new element of airspace management that will reduce congestion and enhance safety, according to The Associated Press.
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) levies fees on airlines for its air navigational services and reports that foreign airlines are $20m in arrears and domestic carriers $11 m behind.
The goals of the initiatives are to establish a region-wide civil/military airspace management and air sovereignty system designed to enhance airspace management, command and control, military/civilian cooperation within a country, and cooperation throughout the region.