The airspace control authority can delegate execution of airspace control to a component in the airspace control plan or ACO, using an airspace control sector for a large area or a high-density airspace control zone (HIDACZ) for a small area.
What does ACP stand for?
ACP stands for Airspace Control Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACP
We have 645 other meanings of ACP in our Acronym Attic
- Air Cadet Publication
- Air Campaign Plan
- Air Campaign Planning Tool
- Air Carcinogen Policy
- Air Charter Professionals (various locations)
- air commander’s pointer
- Air Control Point
- Airborne Command Post
- Airlift Command Post
- Airline Control Program
- Airspace Control Procedure(s)
- Alarm Control Process (ITI)
- Albanian Communist Party
- Albany College of Pharmacy (Albany, New York, USA)
- Alberta College of Paramedics (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Alberta College of Pharmacists
- Alberta Community Planner (Alberta, Canada)
- Algebra of Communicating Processes
- Alignment Control Panel
- All Computer Products
Samples in periodicals archive:
The airspace control plan provides the details of the approved requests for ACMs.
He has participated in Operations Desert Shield, Desert Storm, Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom, wherein his command was responsible for the complex airspace control plan during combat operations in Fallujah.