In the airspace management arena JAGIC enables the division to rapidly coordinate, deconflict and integrate airspace with other theater airspace command and control elements.
What does AC2 stand for?
AC2 stands for Airspace Command and Control (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AC2
We have 3 other meanings of AC2 in our Acronym Attic
- Asheron's Call: Dark Majesty
- Access Category 0 (lowest access priority)
- Access Category 1
- Adenylyl Cyclase Type 1
- Air Controlman First Class (US Navy Rating)
- Asherons Call 1 (online game)
- Authorised Certified 1
- Access Category 2
- Ace Combat 2 (game)
- Air Controlman Second Class (US Navy Rating)
- Armored Core 2 (video game)
- Asheron's Call 2 (video game)
- Assassin's Creed 2 (video game)
- American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act
- Aerospace Command and Control Agency
- Advanced Collection & Control Element
- Aerospace Command and Control Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (center)
- Aerospace Command and Control & Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Center
- Army Command & Control Master Plan
- Airborne Command & Control Segment
Samples in periodicals archive:
11) It is also where the senior FSC directs and monitors fires and the senior Army airspace command and control ([A.
Tactical Airspace Integration System (TAIS)--The TAIS provides automated support for Army Airspace Command and Control (A2C2) and Air Traffic Services (ATS) operations.
It allowed the Div Arty's Joint Fires Cell to command and control real-world sensors, artillery, Army aviation and air sorties in designated target boxes and simultaneously address Army airspace command and control procedures.
The Lizard Team, which replicates the 52d Infantry Division, also has formed an Army airspace command and control ([A.
Brigade FSEs communicated via MIRC with relative ease among themselves, the division FSE and the Army airspace command and control ([A.
The Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 131A TA Radar Technician warrant officer will evolve into a sensor systems warrant who knows the MMR s missions and understands meteorological, UAV and Army airspace command and control ([A.
While there is a formal process and channel for divisional airspace command and control ([AC.