AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Australian air navigation service provider Airservices Australia said it has commissioned Swedish aerospace technologies firm Saab Sensis' Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control System (A-SMGCS) at Brisbane Airport for operational use.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Airservices Australia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Agere Systems Australia (Australia)
- Aggressive Skaters Association
- Agremiação Sportiva Arapiraquense
- Aid to Southeast Asia (est. 1989)
- AIDS Services of Austin
- Air Source Adapter (paintball)
- Air Sovereignty Alert (US Air Force)
- Air Stagnation Advisory
- Air Surveillance Area (early warning)
- Airline Services Agreement
- Alaska Airlines (ICAO code)
- Albany Students' Association
- Alberta Sign Association (Canada)
- Alberta Snomobile Association
- Alberta Soccer Association
- Albuquerque Soaring Association
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse (various organizations)
- Alexander-Smith Academy (Houston, TX)
- Alexandria Sanitation Authority (Fairfax County, VA)
- Algemeen Spaans Adviesbureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quintiq's clients include Airservices Australia, Anglo American, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal and the Royal Flying Doctors Service.
The system integrates: * Electronic Flight Strips * Operational Data Management (monitoring and control of airfield ground lighting, navigational aids, weather and other related systems) * Digital - Automatic Terminal Information Services (enabling controllers to construct the terminal information services messages) * Voice Communication Control System * Electronic Surveillance System (integrated terminal and surface surveillance on a common display) "With INTAS, Airservices Australia controllers now have a fully integrated 'glass tower' to more efficiently manage air traffic," said Ken Kaminski, senior vice president of Saab Sensis.
The ash cloud is denser and larger than that which caused widespread disruption to flights last week," said Airservices Australia, adding that it was hovering between 20,000 and 40,000 feet (6-13 kilometres).
The ash cloud is denser and larger than that which caused widespread disruption to flights last week," said Airservices Australia, which had suspended flights from Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne, gave hope to beleaguered travellers, saying it would restart flights at the cities on Wednesday following updated weather advice.
Airservices Australia said the cloud approaching Western Australia covered a band between 15,000-35,000 feet (4.
Multiple safety actions have come out of these occurrences, including the establishment of an awareness program for Air Traffic Controllers and a systemic review by Airservices Australia.
Both women, Jacki Macdonald and Kirsty Fletcher, have been long-time employees of the male-dominated Airservices Australia at Melbourne Airport.