Used every day by millions of riders in university, municipal, federal, corporate and airport transit systems, TransLoc continues to lead the industry.
What does ATS stand for?
ATS stands for Airport Transit System
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ATS
We have 740 other meanings of ATS in our Acronym Attic
- AHLTA Training System
- Air Technology Systems (various companies)
- Air Time Sales (advertising/broadcast industry)
- Air Traffic Service(s)
- Air Traffic System
- Air Transport Squadron
- Air Turbine Starter
- Aircrew Training System
- Airman Training School
- Airport Transfer Service (various locations)
- Alarm Termination Subsystem
- All Traffic Solutions (State College, PA)
- Alliance Theological Seminary (Nyack, NY)
- Alliance Trust Savings (UK)
- Allowance Tracking System (air quality)
- Alltel Technology Services
- Alport Syndrome, X-Linked
- Alternate Termination Sequence (AT&T)
- Alternative Test System
- Alternative to Suspension (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A note: If you're going to use F, you'll have to board the shuttle bus to Economy Lot E - from whence you can hop the Airport Transit System (ATS) to ORD's terminals.
Wolfgang Toelsner commented: "The debut of SkyLink represents two significant milestones in airport transit systems.