While UFIS-AS provides a module for monitoring the facility- and utility-related alarms (its Airport Information Management System Viewer), this module is not in use at BLR.
What does AIMS stand for?
AIMS stands for Airport Information Management System
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of AIMS
We have 308 other meanings of AIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Agricultural Information Management Standards (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Air-Launched Intercept Missile
- Airborne Identification Mobile System
- Airborne Inert Missile Simulator
- Aircraft Identification Mode Selection
- Aircraft In-Flight Monitoring System
- Aircraft Integrated Munition System
- Airlift Implementation and Monitoring System (USAF)
- Airline Information Management System
- Airplane Information Management System (Boeing 777)
- Airway management, Intravenous therapy, Medication, and Shock management
- Albuquerque Institute for Mathematics and Science (Albuquerque, NM)
- All India Institute of Medical Services
- Allied Information Management System
- Alternative & Integrative Medical Society (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Alternative Investments in Military Systems
- Altitude Identification and Measuring System
- Altitude Information Monitoring System
- Am I Making Sense?
- American Institute for Maghreb Studies (Tucson, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today that its Airport Information Management System (AIMS) increased its lead as the number one automated facility management system for the aviation industry as airports in Rhode Island, Missouri, Michigan and Texas put the final touches on its implementation in July.
The InterSystems product line consists of RapidAIMS, a powerful airport information management system that includes a suite of modular software applications.