The purpose of this exercise is to put the Airport Emergency Plan to the test and assess the capabilities, readiness and effectiveness of BIA's emergency and rescue services.
What does AEP stand for?
AEP stands for Airport Emergency Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AEP
We have 357 other meanings of AEP in our Acronym Attic
- Aeronautical Engineering Program (New Jersey)
- Affirmative Employment Plan
- Affirmative Employment Program
- African Elections Project
- Age Exploration Program
- Aggregate Exceedance Probability Curve (insurance)
- Agri-Environmental Programme (various locations)
- AIBO Entertainment Player (gaming)
- Airborne Executive Processor (Northrop Grumman Corp.)
- Aircraft Extension Program
- Airport Expansion Program (various locations)
- Alimentation en Eau Potable (French: drinking water supply)
- Alkaline Earth Precipitate
- All Expense Paid
- Allied Engineering Publication
- Alternate Energy Production (Iowa)
- Alternative Education Program
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
- American Electric Power
- American Empire Project (Metropolitan Books)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The principal documents based on which the aviation authority could access the planning of the airport operator are commonly the (a) Aerodrome Operations Manual (AOM), (b) Airport Emergency Plan (AEP), (c) Airport Security Programme (ASP) and (d) Safety Management System (SMS) the principles of which can be also reflected in the other manuals.
For example, in developing an airport emergency plan, the communication involves both geospatial and non-geospatial aspects.
The provision of airport emergency plans to cater for emergency situations including the technical improvement of equipment and other resources allocated to rescue operations at airport sites.