The distillery itself is 10 years old now and seems to have developed the critical mass needed to secure some space on the shelves at airport duty free shops, next to the rows and rows of Scottish and Irish whiskies.
What does ADF stand for?
ADF stands for Airport Duty Free
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADF
We have 293 other meanings of ADF in our Acronym Attic
- African Development Forum
- African Development Foundation
- African Development Fund
- African dwarf frog
- After Deducting Freight
- Air Defense Fighter
- Air Defense Force
- Airborne Direction Finder
- Airborne Direction-Finding
- Airline Dispatchers Federation
- Akuapem Development Foundation (Ghana)
- Alarm Distribution Frame (Sprint)
- Albanian Development Fund (Tirana, Albania)
- Alliance Defense Fund
- Allied Democratic Forces (Ugandan insurgents)
- Allocation and Distribution of Fires
- Alternate Day Fasting (dieting)
- Alternative Display Facility (NASD)
- Alveolar Dead Space Fraction
- America's Development Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently they saw GMR take over majority of the retail businesses at the airport duty free thus adding to this concern.
Reuters: Dubai plans to securitise airport duty free revenues -- sources (The author, Una Galani, is a Reuters Breakingviews columnist.
1994 -- Kuwait International Airport Duty Free Market launched.
Which food giant is to start selling its best-loved products at airport duty free shops?
HOLIDAYMAKERS hoping for pre-Easter chocolate bargains could find airport duty free outlets more expensive than supermarkets.
The suspects allegedly faked balance credits on the cards to buy expensive items at the airport duty free shops, said a statement issued by the police yesterday.
8% over the previous year, from which airport duty free sales accounted for US$21.