A spokesperson for the Airport Communities Coalition (ACC) has confirmed the shift to challenging the runway project on ecological grounds following a refusal by the Supreme court to reject without comment a review of a lower court ruling that the Port of Seattle and state agencies had acted properly in proceeding with the project.
What does ACC stand for?
ACC stands for Airport Communities Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACC
We have 1328 other meanings of ACC in our Acronym Attic
- Air Conservation Commission (Missouri)
- Air Control Center
- Air Controlman Chief Petty Officer (US Navy rank)
- Air Cooled Condenser (HVAC)
- Air Coordinating Committee
- Air Crew Change
- Air Traffic Controller Chief Petty Officer (US Navy rank)
- Aircraft Commander
- Airlift Control Center
- Airlift Coordination Center
- Airport Conference Center (various locations)
- Airport Consultants Council
- Airport Consultative Committee
- Airport Corporate Center (various locations)
- Airspace Coordination Cell
- Airspace Coordination Center
- Airspace/Air Control Center
- Airworthiness Control Committee
- Ajax Community Center (Ajax, Ontario, Canada)
- Aklan Catholic College (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their objections are part of a community-wide effort to stop the proposed runway which has been organised under an umbrella group called the Airport Communities Coalition (ACC).
TAMS was selected from a list of four finalists by a panel made up of representatives from the Regional Council, the Washington State Department of Transportation, the Port of Seattle, the Airport Communities Coalition (representing communities surrounding Sea-Tac Airport), and the counties of King, Kitsap, Pierce, and Snohomish.