Melissa Osborn earned the designation as Airport Certified Employee from the American Association of Airport Executives.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Airport Certified Employee (designation; American Association of Airport Executives)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Air Compressor Equipment (Wilson, NC)
- Air Coordination Element
- Airborne Command Element
- Airborne Communications and Electronics
- Aircraft Cabin Environment
- Aircraft Carrier Elevator
- Aircraft Carrier Engineering
- Aircraft Common Equipment
- Airman’s Collaborative Environment (US DoD)
- Airport Capacity Enhancement
- Airport City Express (band)
- Airshow Certification Evaluator
- Airspace Control Element
- Alamance Citizens for Education (est. 2005; North Carolina)
- Algebraic Combinatorics Environment
- Alkyl Cobalt Dicarbollide Extraction
- All Computing Environments (Telos Corp.)
- All-Cotton Elastic (bandage)
- All-source Collection Element (US Army intelligence)
- Allegro Crypto Engine (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the courses on Hartsfield's onsite schedule for 2008 include the Airport Certified Employee (ACE) Security Review Course, Aviation Security for Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) Training, and the AAAE Certified Member (C.