Honeywell's Airplane Information Management System (AIMS) is the first in the commercial market to integrate into a single system all of the central processing software and hardware that control such functions as flight management displays, digital communications, aircraft condition monitoring and central maintenance.
What does AIMS stand for?
AIMS stands for Airplane Information Management System (Boeing 777)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AIMS
We have 308 other meanings of AIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Agri-Food Industry Market Strategies (Canada)
- Agricultural Information Management Standards (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Air-Launched Intercept Missile
- Airborne Identification Mobile System
- Airborne Inert Missile Simulator
- Aircraft Identification Mode Selection
- Aircraft In-Flight Monitoring System
- Aircraft Integrated Munition System
- Airlift Implementation and Monitoring System (USAF)
- Airline Information Management System
- Airport Information Management System
- Airway management, Intravenous therapy, Medication, and Shock management
- Albuquerque Institute for Mathematics and Science (Albuquerque, NM)
- All India Institute of Medical Services
- Allied Information Management System
- Alternative & Integrative Medical Society (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Alternative Investments in Military Systems
- Altitude Identification and Measuring System
- Altitude Information Monitoring System
- Am I Making Sense?