mr Alzain also said: "Mid-2009, we initiated the Ab-Initio programme, a fully integrated training programme for Bahraini pilot cadets who are training for an Airline Transport Pilot's Licence (ATPL).
What does ATPL stand for?
ATPL stands for Airline Transport Pilot's Licence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATPL
We have 10 other meanings of ATPL in our Acronym Attic
- All The Pretty Horses (band and novel)
- Association of Transport Photographers and Historians (UK)
- Adult Treatment Panel I Guidelines (National Cholesterol Education Program; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; US NIH)
- Air Travel Price Index
- American Tax Policy Institute (Washington, DC)
- Association of Texas Photography Instructors (Arlington, TX)
- Australian Technology Park Innovations
- Association of Thai Professionals in Japan
- At This Point in Time
- Acme Tele Power Limited (Haryana, India)
- APG (Armstrong Process Group, Inc.) TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) Process Library
- Associated Technocrats Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1989; India)
- Aurora Town Public Library (Aurora, NY)
- Australian Training Products Ltd. (publishing company)
- About This Particular Macintosh (Macintosh computing e-zine)
- Address Translation and Parsing Module
- Agen Tunggal Pemegang Merk (Indonesian: Single Agent Brand)
- All the Presidents Men (book/movie)
- Asphalt-Treated Permeable Material (construction)
- Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alzain also said: 'Mid-2009, we initiated the Ab-Initio programme, a fully integrated training programme for Bahraini pilot cadets who are training for an Airline Transport Pilot's Licence (ATPL).
The ambitious group - aged between 18 to 29 - will be training at the Oxford Aviation Academy in the UK on the Ab-Initio programme, a part of the process to gain the Airline Transport Pilot's Licence, described it as nothing short of a dream come true.
With a total budget of more than BD6 million from BDB and Tamkeen, the programme aims to train 100 pilots starting next month to qualify for their Airline Transport Pilot's Licence.
With a total budget of more than BD6 million from BDB and Tamkeen, the programme aims to train 100 pilots starting July to qualify for their airline transport pilot's licence.