[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Requests for aircraft then are entered into the Intra-Theater Airlift Request System, and the aircraft is allocated.
What does AIRLIFTREQ stand for?
AIRLIFTREQ stands for Airlift Request
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Area Interswitch Rekeying Key
- Aurora/Ipl1p-Related Kinase
- Advanced Informatics Research Lab (Dakota State University; Madison, SD)
- Aeronautical Icing Research Laboratory
- Antibody-Induced Redirected Lysis (immunology)
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Laboratory (various locations)
- Arts Interdisciplinary Research Laboratory (est. 2001; Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Associazione Italiana Radio Locali (Italian: Italian Association of Local Radio)
- Commander, Naval Air Forces Atlantic
- Air Landing Exercise
- Air Logistics Situation Report (USAF)
- Adhesion Inhibitory Receptor Molecule
- Associate of the Institute of Risk Management (UK)
- Association for Integration of Refugees and Migrants (Bulgaria)
- Associazione Italiana Radioprotezione Medica (Italian: Italian Association of Medical Radiation Safety)
- Atmospheric Ionizing Radiation Measurement
- Australasian Institute of Risk Management (Australia)
- Adhesion Receptor Molecule 1
- Atmospheric Investigation, Regional Modeling, Analysis and Prediction
- Association of Information Resources Management Students (Babcock University, Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At least, if this concept of operations had been adopted, it could have streamlined and simplified the airlift request process.
Riggers translate the requirements into bundle counts, the mobility control team assigns a mission number or ITARS (intertheater airlift request system) number for each airlift, and the air mobility division allocates each aircraft for a specific airdrop mission.