Under the contract award, Kratos will fabricate, install and test Naval aircrew training systems and aircrew virtual environment simulators.
What does ATS stand for?
ATS stands for Aircrew Training System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATS
We have 740 other meanings of ATS in our Acronym Attic
- Agilent Technologies Singapore
- Agreed Time Scale
- Agri-Food Trade Service (Canada)
- AHLTA Training System
- Air Technology Systems (various companies)
- Air Time Sales (advertising/broadcast industry)
- Air Traffic Service(s)
- Air Traffic System
- Air Transport Squadron
- Air Turbine Starter
- Airman Training School
- Airport Transfer Service (various locations)
- Airport Transit System
- Alarm Termination Subsystem
- All Traffic Solutions (State College, PA)
- Alliance Theological Seminary (Nyack, NY)
- Alliance Trust Savings (UK)
- Allowance Tracking System (air quality)
- Alltel Technology Services
- Alport Syndrome, X-Linked
Samples in periodicals archive:
The KC-46 Aircrew Training System supports the Air Force's strategy for global mobility.
Lockheed Martin submits proposal for KC-46 Aircrew Training System Lockheed Martin submitted its proposal today to the U.
The V-22 simulators of the Marine Aircrew Training Systems Squadron played an important role in her instruction.
Litton PRC will provide aircrew training system operations and maintenance, administration, logistics and engineering services at several bases in the East Coast.
NEW YORK -- L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) announced today that the F-16 Aircrew Training System that was built and delivered for the Royal Air Force of Oman (RAFO) has achieved ready-for-training status.
For a large fleet of multi-role helicopters, helicopters were bagged as per the government's Helicopter Aircrew Training System, the seventh stage of an Australian Defense Force acquisition plan entitled JP 9000.
Air Force's C-130J Maintenance and Aircrew Training System II, referred to as JMATS II.