Aircraft Service International Group, Fruita 8/9 School and Xcel Energy were honored with the Colorado Sustainability Champion Award during the CORE Sustainable Opportunities Summit in April.
What does ASIG stand for?
ASIG stands for Aircraft Service International Group (commercial aviation; Orlando, FL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASIG
We have 4 other meanings of ASIG in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Svizzera Informatori Farmaceutica
- Aviation Security Infrastructure Fee
- Aviation Systems Integration Facility (US Army)
- l'Association Internationale du Film d'Animation (International Animated Film Association)
- Airlift Services Industrial Fund Integrated Computer System
- Asia Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (Hong Kong)
- Accounting System for Industrial Fund Procurement
- Aerospace Special Interest Group
- Africa Special Interest Group
- Agriculture Strategy Implementation Group (Minister for Environment and Rural Development; Scotland, UK)
- Association Suisses et Internationaux de Genève (Geneva Swiss International Association; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Atlantic Sea Island Group (New York, NY)
- German Law Arbeitssicherheitsgesetz (German; German Occupational Safety Law)
- Associate of Science: Interactive and Graphic Arts (degree)
- Audit Special Interest Group Assessment Services (Dallas, TX)
- Associazione Scacchistica Italiana Giocatori per Corrispondenza (Italian; Italian correspondence chess group; Italy)
- Area Signal Center
- American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists
- Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism (medical condition)
- A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing (Phish song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aircraft Service International Group will pay 95 women who applied for positions in 2005 an equal share of more than $90,000 in back pay, benefits and interest, a representative of the U.
2m for Aircraft Service International Group, a Florida-based network of fuelling and ground cargo handling facilities at air ports in North America and the Caribbean, plus eight airports in Europe, including Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted.
Ranger's previous successful ventures include the buildup and divestiture of Aircraft Service International Group, a company that today employs over 8,000 people in airport services operations across North America and Europe; and Keystone Helicopter Corporation, which Ranger grew into one of the largest independent helicopter technical services companies in the industry.
Aircraft Service International Group (ASIG), Ranger's previous venture, grew from under $100 million in revenues in 1997, just before Ranger Aerospace acquired it, to roughly $180 million when the group sold it to a British conglomerate in July 2001.
CONTACT: Dan Sellas, VP, Marketing & Business Development of Aircraft Service International Group, Inc.
Vice President, Aircraft Service International Group, in the UK, +44-1753-687-888 Web site: http://www.
Townes, a West Point graduate, is an aerospace industry entrepreneur whose most recent venture as founder of Ranger Aerospace was the acquisition and growth of Aircraft Service International Group ("ASIG"), where he was President & CEO.