dnata also recently started offering support equipment to JetStar's operations in Singapore after a new entrant to the airport, Aircraft Service International Group (Asig), was unable to meet the Qantas-owned airlines ground handling demands.
What does ASIG stand for?
ASIG stands for Aircraft Service International Group (commercial aviation; Orlando, FL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASIG
We have 4 other meanings of ASIG in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Svizzera Informatori Farmaceutica
- Aviation Security Infrastructure Fee
- Aviation Systems Integration Facility (US Army)
- l'Association Internationale du Film d'Animation (International Animated Film Association)
- Airlift Services Industrial Fund Integrated Computer System
- Asia Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (Hong Kong)
- Accounting System for Industrial Fund Procurement
- Aerospace Special Interest Group
- Africa Special Interest Group
- Agriculture Strategy Implementation Group (Minister for Environment and Rural Development; Scotland, UK)
- Association Suisses et Internationaux de Genève (Geneva Swiss International Association; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Atlantic Sea Island Group (New York, NY)
- Associate of Science: Interactive and Graphic Arts (degree)
- Audit Special Interest Group Assessment Services (Dallas, TX)
- Associazione Scacchistica Italiana Giocatori per Corrispondenza (Italian; Italian correspondence chess group; Italy)
- Area Signal Center
- American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists
- Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism (medical condition)
- A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing (Phish song)
- A Shared Initiative, Inc. (est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previous large-scale private equity successes by Ranger Aerospace include Aircraft Service International Group, Inc.
BBA Aviation Flight Support s EMEA region includes Signature Flight Support with 25 locations supporting business and general aviation and Aircraft Service International Group (ASIG) servicing commercial airlines at 18 airports.
Aircraft Service International Group (ASIG) has offered FBO, fueling and ground handling services for business and general aviation in addition to its commercial fueling and handling at the airport.
Carney, a West Point graduate, was formerly an officer level business development and operations leader at Aircraft Service International Group, Inc.
Aircraft Service International Group (ASIG), a BBA Aviation, plc company, has signed an agreement to buy the assets of Skytanking USA, Inc.
Aircraft Service International Group (ASIG), Ranger's previous venture, grew from under $100 million in revenues in 1997, just before Ranger Aerospace acquired it, to roughly $180 million when the group sold it to a British conglomerate in July 2001.
Ranger's previous successful ventures include the buildup and divestiture of Aircraft Service International Group, a company that today employs over 8,000 people in airport services operations across North America and Europe; and Keystone Helicopter Corporation, which Ranger grew into one of the largest independent helicopter technical services companies in the industry.