The electronic flight bags' mobile technology replaces paper-based reference materials including navigational charts and aircraft operating manuals with real-time data and increased situational awareness for those operating the aircraft.
What does AOM stand for?
AOM stands for Aircraft Operating Manual
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AOM
We have 112 other meanings of AOM in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Orthogonal Modulation
- Add on Module
- Add-Ons Manager (Mozilla Firefox Browser software)
- Aerodrome Operating Minima
- Affidavit of Merit (various locations)
- After Operations Maintenance
- Age of Majority
- Age of Mythology (Ensemble Studios game)
- Air Over Motor (duty rating of a fan motor)
- Aircraft On Mechanical
- Aircraft Operations Maintenance
- Aircraft Operations Manual
- Alignment Object Map
- All Officer Meeting
- Allover Media (Whitman, MA)
- Alphabet of Manliness (Maddox book)
- America on the Move (see also AOMF)
- Angel of Music (Phantom of the Opera)
- Angels of Mercy (gaming clan)
- Anglers Outpost and Marine (Nicholasville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Electronic Flight Bags' mobile technology replaces paper-based reference materials - including navigational charts and aircraft operating manuals - with real-time data and increased situational awareness for those operating the aircraft.
It is a general purpose computing platform intended to reduce, or replace paper based reference material often found in the pilots carry on flight bag, including the Aircraft Operating manual, Aircrew operating manual, and Navigational Charts.