Airman Hoyt, 25, was nominated by his chain of command from the Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department.
What does AIMD stand for?
AIMD stands for Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AIMD
We have 20 other meanings of AIMD in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Infrastructure Mezzanine Capital Fund
- Automated Information Management in the Clinical Laboratory (Canada)
- Apartment Investment Management Company (Columbus, OH)
- Automotive Industrial Marketing Corporation (Portland, OR)
- Alternative Internal Management Control Review
- Ab Initio Molecular Dynamics
- Accounting and Information Management Division
- Active Implantable Medical Device
- Additional Increase Multiplicative Decrease
- Additive Increase, Multiplicative Decrease
- Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Detachment
- Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Division
- American Institute for Managing Diversity
- Architecture Integration & Management Directorate (US Army TRADOC)
- Aviation Intermediate Maintenance Depot
- Avionics Integrated Maintenance Department
- Active Implantable Medical Devices Directive
- All India MD/MS Doctors Association (India)
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Medical Decision-Making
- Automated Incoming Message Distribution System
Samples in periodicals archive:
assigned to the aircraft intermediate maintenance department at Naval Air Station Sigonella, performs tungsten inert gas welding during a training evolution.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The COMFISCS team, consisting of LT Carrie Kimball, LT Alisha Baugh, LTJG Ben Nichols, Ernesto Cruz, Armando Caalim, James Edwards and Eric Schlkins, spent four weeks in Bahrain assisting Fleet and Industrial Supply Center (FISC) Sigonella Site Bahrain to prepare HM-15, HSL-26, Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department (AIMD), USS Gladiator (MCM 11), USS Dextrous (MCM 13), USS Ardent (MCM 12), and USS Scout (MCM 8) to utilize services of the newly established Hazardous Minimization (HAZMIN) Center.
NEW YORK -- L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) announced today that its Vertex Aerospace subsidiary (L-3 Vertex) has been awarded a one-year, $47 million contract to provide Contractor Logistics Support and operation of the Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department (AIMD) for Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR).
Chief Aviation Electronics Technician (AW) Todd Brown, a member of Carl Vinson's Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department (AIMD), recently won the "What Being a Shipmate Means to Me" writing contest.
The LSC accepts the part and sends it to the ship via ground transportation where the Document Control Unit (DCU) receives it and inducts it into Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department (AIMD) for local repair.
Micon, a production supervisor in the avionics division of the Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department at NAS JRB Willow Grove, Pa.
Over the past several years, a dedicated team of Standard Aero engineering, customer service and operations personnel has visited the majority of the Navy's Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Departments (AIMDs) in order to better understand and address the unique needs of the customer.