Panasonic Avionics Corporation ( @Panasonic_IFEC) hosted the Tweetathon on the opening day of the Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg.
What does AIX stand for?
AIX stands for Aircraft Interiors Expo (trade show)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIX
We have 12 other meanings of AIX in our Acronym Attic
- As I Was Saying
- Associate of the Institute of Wines and Spirits (UK)
- Association of Independent Weather Services
- Ascension Island Works and Services Agency
- American Italian White Separatist Front
- All Is Well That Ends Well
- Architosh International Web Users Group
- Advanced IBM Unix
- Advanced Interactive Executive
- After Ion Exchanger
- Allied Intent Xtended (gaming)
- Alternate Image Exploitation
- American Internet Exchange (trademark of Technology Advancement Group, Inc.)
- Augmentation Index
- Advanced Interactive Executive/Enterprise Systems Architecture (also abbreviated AIXESA)
- Advanced Interactive Executive/Enterprise Systems Architecture (also abbreviated AIX/ESA)
- Annex I Expert Group (United Nations Framework Convention Climate Change)
- Advanced Interactive eXecutive with Linux (IBM)
- Aeronautical Information Exchange Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Airbus once again showcases its cabin innovations at this years Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg, Germany the world s largest event dedicated to the aircraft interiors industry, in-flight entertainment, connectivity and passenger services.
CAROL STREAM, Illinois, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rogers Corporation (NYSE: ROG), represented by its High Performance Foams Division (HPF), will be exhibiting its Silfx (TM) lightweight silicone comfort foam at the upcoming Aircraft Interiors Expo 2013.
Rogers will be exhibiting its Bisco silicone materials at this month's Aircraft Interiors Expo 2012 in Hamburg, Germany.
Aug 31, 2011 New Cabin Concepts on Show at Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas The latest solutions to meet the needs of aircraft interiors buyers' will be very much in focus at Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas 2011, which will be held September 12 - 14 at the Washington State Convention Center in downtown Seattle.
At the Aircraft Interiors Expo, Sabic Innovative Plastics spotlighted high-performance thermoplastic resin, sheet, foam and composite solutions that are helping aviation customers meet the critical challenges of weight-out, regulatory compliance, and sustainability, while improving the flying experience.
Based at Llantarnam Industrial Park in Cwmbran, Contour unveiled the seat at the Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg, where industry leaders from around the world were the first to see the futuristic concept seat, named NFW (Not for Wimps) which is dedicated to in-flight gaming entertainment.
The new concept seat will be on display on Contour's stand at the Hamburg Aircraft Interiors Expo, which is being held from 5-7 April.