Contract Awarded for aircraft flight control system production installation
What does AFCS stand for?
AFCS stands for Aircraft Flight Control System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AFCS
We have 68 other meanings of AFCS in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Facer Canceler System (Postal Service)
- Advanced Facer Canceller System (USPS)
- Advanced Fire-Control System
- Advanced Flight Control System
- Advanced Fuel Cell Systems
- Agriculture, Forestry and Consumer Sciences (West Virginia University)
- Air Force Communications Service
- Air Force Communications System
- Air Force Comprehensive School (Nigeria)
- Air Force Corporate Structure
- Alkourashi's First Class Squad (gaming)
- All Florida Contracting Services (Coral Springs, FL)
- Alliance for Cellular Signaling
- Allied Forces Contingency Stock
- American Financial Credit Services, Inc. (Indiana and Florida; est. 1993)
- American Friends Service Committee (Quakers)
- Anti-Fraud and Corruption Strategy (UK)
- Armed Forces Compensation Scheme (UK MoD)
- Armed Forces Courier Service
- Army Facilities Components System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The HH-47 will have a state-of-the-art common avionics architecture system cockpit, digital aircraft flight control system and an integrated electronic warfare and weapons suite.
In an aircraft development program, as an aircraft flight control system improves, the test pilot's compensation improves and without a significant event, such as a recalibration of the pilot's compensation experience, the compensation will continue to improve.
This experience is being leveraged into a module for the virtual design of aircraft flight control systems.
With this presentation, Moog can visually display a complete "stick-to-tail" aircraft flight control system, detailed views of individual components, and how multiple components combine to affect an aircraft in flight.
The investigation will focus on off-nominal/abnormal event scenarios directly affecting the aircraft flight control system.
Ray, India's project director for the Light Combat Aircraft flight control system, said, "Martin Marietta was selected because of its experience with fly-by-wire systems and its demonstrated ability to meet the demanding requirements of this program.
Anark Corporation, leading provider of advanced visualization solutions for the aerospace industry, announced today the launch of an interactive three-dimensional (3D) application illustrating a complete civil aircraft flight control system.