In addition, Lufthansa Technik will carry out line maintenance in Europe for Maximus Air's Airbus A300-600 freighters, a statement from the company said.
What does AB6 stand for?
AB6 stands for Airbus A300-600
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Atlantic Bird 1 (communications satellite)
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate First Class (Naval Rating)
- Anarchy Burger ][
- Army Brigade & Below
- Atlantic Bird 2 (communication satellite)
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Anti-Beta 2 Glycoprotein
- Academic Building 3
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate Third Class (Naval Rating)
- alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die (USENET newsgroup)
- Albumin Blue 633
- Albumin Blue 670
- Aaron Burr Association
- Abakan (Russia)
- Aberrated Beam Analyzer
- Aboriginal Benefits Account (royalty distribution account established under the Aboriginal Land Rights Act)
- Above Mean Axis (drawing reference plane)
- Abscisic Acid (plant hormone)
- Académie des Beaux-Arts (French: Academy of Fine Arts; Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Acceso Banda Ancha
Samples in periodicals archive:
13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AAR (NYSE: AIR) has been selected by EADS EFW to manufacture main deck cargo loading systems for its Airbus A300-600 & A310-300 freighter conversion program.
The fund has has already purchased 11 commercial aircraft and is now entering into contracts to acquire 16 more, including Boeing 747-400, 757-200 and 767-200 aircraft, as well as the Airbus A300-600 and A320-200.
With its fleet of two Airbus A300-600 aircraft and an MD11, Etihad Crystal Cargo has 14 cargo freighter destinations including Frankfurt Haan, Mumbai, Lagos, Colombo and Milan.
Onur Air's fleet includes six Airbus A300-600 jets, eight Airbus A321 jets, two Airbus A320 jets, five Boeing MD-88 jets and four Boeing MD-83 jets.
Apr 8, 2009 The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) is giving operators of Sogerma pilot seat-equipped Airbus A300-600, A300-600ST and A310 aircraft until 9 May to deactivate the horizontal and vertical electrical adjustment controls on the seats.
Flight KE 733, an Airbus A300-600, arrived at the airport at 8:15 p.
Apr 26, 2007 Qatar Airways, Airbus, Gulf Aircraft Maintenance Qatar Airways Airbus A300 destroyed in Gamco fire at Abu Dhabi Morrow First images from the scene of the Gulf Aircraft Maintenance (Gamco) hangar fire in Abu Dhabi confirm that the aircraft at the centre of the blaze, a Qatar Airways Airbus A300-600, has been completely destroyed.