3(b) of the Airborne Toxic Control Measure to Reduce Formaldehyde Emissions from Composite Wood Products.
What does ATCM stand for?
ATCM stands for Airborne Toxic Control Measure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATCM
We have 35 other meanings of ATCM in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Teacher-Librarianship (Canada)
- Automatic Transfer Control Logic (electric power system)
- Automobile et Touring Club du Liban (French: Automobile and Touring Club of Lebanon)
- Attitudes Toward the Criminal Legal System Scale
- A Town Called Mercey (Doctor Who; TV)
- Address-to-Content Memory (computer engineering)
- Advanced Technology Cruise Missile
- Advanced Tropical Cyclone Model
- Aeronautical Time Cycle Management
- Air Toxics Control Measure
- Antarctic Treaty Consultative Meeting
- Association of Town Centre Management (UK)
- Atelier Tuyauterie Chaudronnerie Maintenance (French metal repair company)
- Automatic Tube Current Modulation (scanners)
- Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine Australia Pty, Ltd. (Northcote, Australia)
- Air Traffic Control Maintenance Branch
- As The Case May Be
- Advanced Transportation Control & Movement Document
- Austin Travis County Mental Health Mental Retardation
- Adaptive Trellis-Coded Multiple-Phase Shift Keying
Samples in periodicals archive:
BACKGROUND: NATIONAL FORMALDEHYDE RULE April 2007: CARB a approves an Airborne Toxic Control Measure for composite wood products.
Furthermore, having a presence in the Western United States will create awareness of our newest all-electric refrigeration solutions (RouteMax and ElectriMax) which are exempt from regulations such as the Transport Refrigeration Unit (TRU) Airborne Toxic Control Measure (ATCM) in the state of California.