Air Force to deliver three Block 30M RQ-4B Global Hawk aircraft fitted with the company s Enhanced Integrated Sensor Suite and Airborne Signals Intelligence Payload.
What does ASIP stand for?
ASIP stands for Airborne Signals Intelligence Payload
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASIP
We have 33 other meanings of ASIP in our Acronym Attic
- Associated Support Items of Equipment and Personnel
- Association for Skeptical Investigation of Supernatural (Japan)
- Action-Specific Implementation Plan
- Advanced Signals Intelligence Program (intelligence collection)
- Advanced SINCGARS Improvement Program
- Advanced System Improvement Plan
- Advanced System Improvement Program
- Agence des Systèmes d'Information Partagés de Santé (French: Agency for Shared Health Information Systems)
- Agouti Signaling Peptide (gene)
- Air-Sea Interaction Profiler
- Aircraft Structural Integrity Program
- Airframe Structural Integrity Program
- Algorithm-Specific Instruction Set Processor
- All-Source Imagery Processing System (USMC)
- Alliance Supplier Improvement Program (Nissan and Renault)
- American Society for Industrial Security
- American Society for Investigative Pathology
- American Society of Illustrators Partnership
- Antarctic Site Inventory Project
- Appleshare Internet Protocol (Apple Computers Server software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This contract provides for advance procurement of long lead items associated with three Block 30 aircraft, including three enhanced integrated sensor suites, three airborne signals intelligence payload (ASIP) and two ASIP retrofit kits to be installed on previously purchased aircraft.
Categories: March 23, 2010, Airborne Signals Intelligence Payload (ASIP), Broad Area Maritime Surveillance, Cost analysis, Data collection, Defense capabilities, Defense procurement, DOD Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Fighter aircraft, Fire Scout, Global Hawk Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Investment planning, Investments, Military aircraft, Military cost control, Military research and development, Military technology, Multi-Platform Radar Technology Insertion Program (MP-RTIP), Performance measures, Predator Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Procurement planning, Requirements definition, Schedule slippages, Shadow 200 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Strategic planning, Technology, Unmanned aerial systems, Unmanned Combat Aircraft System Demonstration (UCAS-D), Warrior Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
Joint Land Attack Cruise Missile Defense Elevated Netted Sensor System, Lucinda Fleury, Program Manager -- Finalist, System Level Research & Development - Northrop Grumman, Large Aircraft Infrared Countermeasures Program, Doug Allison, Program Manager -- Finalist, System Level Research & Development - Northrop Grumman, Airborne Signals Intelligence Payload Program, Sheila Van Groningen, Program Director -- Finalist, System Level Production & Sustainment - The Boeing Co.
Isothermal Systems Research (ISR) today announced a follow-on contract with the Northrop Grumman Corporation (NGC) Intelligence Systems Division (ISD) to provide SprayCool(TM) chassis for incorporation into their Airborne Signals Intelligence Payload (ASIP) program.
Under this contract, each of the first five of twenty-five currently planned Block 30 aircraft will get outfitted with two SprayCool Enclosures that will host Northrop Grumman's processing electronics in support of their Airborne Signals Intelligence Payload (ASIP) program.
Air Force Airborne Signals Intelligence Payload 1C (ASIP-1C) program.
Block 30 air vehicles will be equipped with the EISS and will be airborne signals intelligence payload capable.