The MLP AFSB is a flexible platform and a key element in the Navy's large-scale airborne mine countermeasures mission.
What does AMCM stand for?
AMCM stands for Airborne Mine Countermeasures
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMCM
We have 13 other meanings of AMCM in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Media Composers and Lyricists (California)
- Attestation Ministérielle de Compétence Linguistique (French: Ministerial Language Skills Certificate)
- Annual Meeting and Chapter Leadership Conference
- Associazione Microbiologi Clinici Italiani
- Army Materiel Command, Logistic Support Element (US Army)
- Adaptive Multidimensional Coded Modulation
- Advanced Mine Countermeasures
- Advanced Missions Cost Model
- Air Mission Coordination Meeting
- Air Movement Control Number (US Army)
- Amarillo Medical Claims Management (Amarillo, TX)
- Amphibious Mine Countermeasures
- Antique Motorcycle Club of Manitoba (Canada)
- Autoridade Monetaria de Macau (Monetary and Foreign Exchange Authority of Macau, China)
- Master Chief Aircraft Structural Mechanic (Naval rating)
- Automated Monthly COSAL Maintenance Action Report
- Audio and Music Computing for Multimedia (conference)
- A. M. Cosgrove Middle School (Spencerport, NY)
- Alaskan Malamute Club Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Alaskan Malamute Club; dog breeding club)
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita, Neurogenic Type
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Exelis Mk105 Minesweeping System and Airborne Mine Neutralization System is designed to provide the capability to carry out quick-response, high-speed airborne mine countermeasures.
Exercises will include surface mine countermeasures, mine hunting, airborne mine countermeasures, international explosive ordnance disposal training, diving operations, small boat exercises, unmanned aerial vehicle operations, unmanned underwater vehicle operations and port clearance operations.
delivered the first MCH-101 helicopter, to be used for Airborne Mine Countermeasures (AMCM) missions and transportation, to the Japan Defense Agency (JDA) in March.
With the MH-60S, they add combat search and rescue in support of strike warfare, naval special warfare, antisurface ship warfare, and organic airborne mine countermeasures capabilities.
Navy intends to deploy the first MH-60S Knighthawk helicopters equipped with organic airborne mine countermeasures with carrier battle groups in 2005.
The Company's Defense Segment provides integrated front-line war fighting systems, including radar countermeasure systems, reconnaissance and surveillance systems, aircraft weapons suspension and release systems, airborne mine countermeasures systems, and integrated combat systems and sonar systems and professional, operational, technical and information technology services.
ALMDS is an airborne mine countermeasures system, one of several systems in development by Northrop Grumman to address the threat posed by mines to U.